The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rest and Relaxation

So, this past Saturday, my friend Kathy and I went up to her family's house in port-clinton. It's right on the water and it's so calm and peaceful. We were both feeling like we just needed to get out of Columbus for a little bit, so it was a pretty spontaneous trip. I will now document the weekend with pictures and captions...enjoy!



This is where Kathy and I spent most of our time... well, we actually spent most of our time floating on the water, but when we needed a break (or a nap) we sat under the umbrella!




This is Betty, she lives next door. She is very friendly and hung out with Kathy and I when we would hang out on the beach.



So, after a long, stressful day of floating and napping, we needed sustenance. We stopped at a little market on the way up and got food to make dinner with (no frozen pizza for these girls)!

That was Saturday, but really these pictures encompass Sunday as well. It was so nice and relaxing. I definitely slept better Saturday night then I have in a while (for many reasons). It was a great way to get time with my great friend and to get away from Columbus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home