The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Safe Places

So, I have been sick the past two days. I feel like once it is nice and sunny outside, a person just shouldn't be sick. Oh well. I am pumping myself full of tea and getting plenty of rest in the evenings. When I am sick, I really just want to be in my bed. Come to think of it, even when I'm not sick I really just want to be in my bed. Hmm. Remember when you were little and you would try just about anything to avoid the impending doom of bed time!! When brother was little, probably 4 or 5, we would here him in his room, long after he was put to bed, moving the furniture around. There once was a time when I would look at the clock and thing, "Ok Kate, it's getting late, you really need to get to bed." Now, I look at the clock and say, "Ok Kate, it's only 8pm, you can't possibly justify going to bed now... go grocery shopping or something." Ah, how times do change. My friend sent me this picture in an email and it made me laugh...mostly because it's true! Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home