The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Adventures in Kate's Kitchen!

So, I attempted something today that I have never attempted before...I cooked fish! First of all, you should all be impressed that I am eating fish in the first place. I don't particularly enjoy fish, or sea food for that matter, but it's so healthy for you so I am forcing myself to add it to my diet. So, when I went grocery shopping on Tuesday, I picked up a half-pound of fresh Salmon. So, tonight for dinner I made broiled salmon with a brown sugar and ginger sauce with steamed carrots as my side dish. I was totally open to this going badly, but it was actually quite tasty! Not bad for my first time with fish! So, on other matters... Lost was amazing last night! I'm not really going to say anything for all those who haven't seen it yet, but leave your thoughts!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I'm proud of you for cooking the salmon. It took me a good 2-3 times to figure out how to cook salmon in a way Daniel and I both liked.

Also, Lost, woah. I've been reading some interesting theories on some websites out there. We'll have to talk sometime.

2:18 PM  
Blogger ashley kurz said...

megan, i want to know what your theories are!!! and daniel's! send out a mass email! too many exclamation marks! where is my cheer horn?!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I posted my theories here. Don't click if you haven't seen this week's episode yet. Otherwise, I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Oh, I'm not sure where your cheer horn is, J. If you need one, I'm sure my parents will let you borrow my old one. It's in my room in Bay. :)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home