The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Monday, July 24, 2006

why I love vanity plates

so, I was out getting lunch today and I was driving behind a car whose license plate read: "4 GEEZUS" At this moment I don't even have anything witty to add...I will just let the license plate speak for itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

Did I tell you that I'm thinking of buying a Geep. It would make it easier, what with me being a mailman and all. A lot of people are gerks, they put rocks all around their mailboxes. If I had a geep with big jigantic tires, I could ride right over those. I could deliver the mail 4 Ever!

I think Geezus would think my Geep was jroovy.

4:50 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

haha! It sounds like a jroovy geep would be perfect 4 you!

9:38 AM  
Blogger A. C. Mattern said...

U juyz r hilarious!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home