The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Monday, April 10, 2006

I love spring!

Ahh, spring is finally here!! I am in a really good mood today, for the following reasons!!!

1. This weekend was great! I saw LOTS of friends, helped my friend Kathy paint her new office, went to a great concert with Mike and Amanda, went shopping, went for a walk, and cooked out (I love cooking out!)!

2. It's a short week... only 4 days, our office is closed on good friday!

3. New Lost this week!

4. I get to go the Cleveland again this weekend and some of my favorite people ever!

5. It's been beautiful outside!

3 Comments:

Blogger ashley kurz said...

kate,
what concert were you attending when you heard the news about the will hoge show? i would have been there in 2 hours flat if i didnt have to be in niles, michigan for a baby shower. BUST! but you should go. it's cheap and i guarantee you that
1. you will fall in love with will hoge
2. understand my fanaticism concerning his voice and style
3. want to purchase at least one of his five cds.
4. you will also want to see him at that festival that will be later in the spring. but that one is more expensive.

8:51 AM  
Blogger ashley kurz said...

kate, also we are playing volleyball at 1:15ish at st barnabas. just the usual crew. so you should play if you are going to be home then. and i think you are. progressive dinner to follow. and im pretty sure we'll both have new haircuts! im scared!

9:19 AM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

Ash, the concert hasn't happened yet! It's April 29th! I was at a concert that lasted 6.5 hours on satuday! It was sooo much standing, but it was good. It was put on by a local radio station, there were 6 bands... it only cost $5!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home