The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Holly Chocolate

My love of chocolate is no secret. Chocolate, like wonderwall, touches my soul! I was checking out what news stories were on my homepage today and I came across this story about a chocolate shop in California that found a piece of chocolate shaped like the virgin Mary. Wow! I love chocolate and would even say that it possesses special healing abilities, but I don't know that I would put chocolate on the same level as the mother of Jesus. Here is the picture of the chocolate Mary... judge for yourself! I am also including the link to the article... it's entertaining.




http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060818/ap_on_fe_st/chocolate_virgin_mary

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

it looks like an owl.

10:41 AM  
Blogger A. C. Mattern said...

S'truth!

4:38 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

haha... I totaly see it!! I don't care what it looks like, I will still eat it!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home