The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Friday, August 18, 2006

"Afterall, you're my wonderwall"

I LOVE music...perhaps too much. One of my all-time favorite songs in "Wonderwall" by Oasis. To be honest, I am not entirely sure what the song is really about or what a wonderwall is, but I do know that this song touches my soul! In California, they have an idie radio station and every friday afternoon they have a half-hour show of what they call "mash-ups". A mash-up is when 2 or more songs are combined together, or mashed up! One of these mash-ups is a combination of Green Day (Boulevard of Broken Dreams) and Oasis (Wonderwall). It is AWESOME! You must check it out! In the words of my friend Rachel, "It changed my life". Ok, so it didn't really change my life, but it is really darn cool. Speaking of Wonderwall, you have to check out the Ryan Adams cover of Wonderwall, it is fantastic! Happy listening my friends!

www.partyben123.com/PartyBen-BoulevardofBrokenSongs.mp3

http://hype.non-standard.net/track/8089
(when you get here, click on "Listen")

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley kurz said...

you're coming home in two weeks? yay! i did not know this. when and for how long?

9:49 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

I'll be home for Labor day weekend. Friday through Monday!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home