The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Clarification

So, upon discussion with a few of my friends about my last post, I feel as though I should clarify that I did not leave the card for the waiter. My boss left a card without my knowledge... I found out after she had already given it to him. Apparently that piece of information wasn't apparent in my last post. I clarify this because as one of my friends pointed out that if I had left the card myself, that would have been "desperate". Just in case it was ever in question, I am not desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home