The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Babies, Balloons, and backstabbing

Finally, a new episode of Lost! I feel like it has been forever! I enjoyed this episode. It wasn't very action packed, but I appreciated that it wasn't as dark as most of the second season has been. I really wasn't expecting Sun to be pregnant, I thought for sure that her pregnancy test would come back negative. But, hey, what's another Baby on the island!? Maybe this one will be a girl, and she will grow up to marry Aaron?! Hmmm. This brings me to my Lost questions of the week!

1. Sun: pregnant with Jin's baby... or the Island's baby?? As my friend John so eloquently said, "If the island can make Locke walk, it can make Jin's swimmers swim". Or is there some kind of "immaculate conception" thing happening with the island?

2. Henry: Other? Personally, I think he is not to be trusted...it's something in his eyes. The thing that makes me the most uneasy about him, is his ability to plant seeds of doubt in others, like when he commented to Locke about always following Jack. It seems as if he trying to ensure they don't trust each other.

I actually think those are the only questions I have right now. I am also very tired and so may realize tomorrow that I have more questions! Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed Lost tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley kurz said...

ok. LOST.

1. i think that the baby is neither jin's nor the islands. i feel like it is her ex, the guy teaching her english. i think she looked so shocked when the doctor told her she was not the one who was making conception hard was because she had an affair, assuming there would be no, ahem, evidence. also, the dude asked why sun was there, i think implying something more... if you follow. OR, maybe she was artificially inseminated. its only been a bit over a month so she may be pregnant from before the crash. i figure, everyone on the island has some sort of sordid past, but not sun. except for the hidden english lessons, and the fact that she was going to leave her husband who killed people and betrayed her trust, um, she hasnt had a major character flaw yet.

2. henry has GOT to be bad. you are right kate, it's his ability to make others doubt that is soo suspiciously dark and evil about him. i like his character then. he totally exudes creepiness.

sigh, next week will be sweet too!

7:43 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

the artificial insemination theory (I almost forgot the word 'theory' which would have made this sentence interesting)has been floating around my office. I think it's an interesting thought. I too think that the baby isn't Jin's. The friends I watch Lost with and myself decided it would be crazy if it was Michael's baby and she gave birth to Walt. Clearly, 10:00pm is too late for all of us!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home