The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've been tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Ashley!

1. Three things that scare me:- spiders, failing, neuro-degenerative diseases (Alzheimers, ALS, MS, etc).

2. Three people who make me laugh: all my friends (I have really funny friends), my Grandpa, My parents' friend Scott.

3. Three things I hate the most:- suicide, loneliness, apathy

4. Three things I don't understand:- the vastness of space, love, suffering

5. Three things I'm doing right now:- umm...answering these questions, eating dinner, listening to music

6. Three things I want to do before I die:- Pay off my student loans (amen Ashley), Own a bed and breakfast, visit all the continents.

7. Three things I can do:- speech/language therapy, write music, ice skate

8. Three ways to describe my personality:-outgoing, intelligent, sensitive

9. Three things I can't do:- draw, dive into water, water ski

10. Three things I think you should listen to:- Jason Feller (thanks Carrie and Ashley), Damien Rice, Ryan Adams' cover of Wonderwall.

11. Three things you should never listen to:- most of what's on top 40 radio right now...I don't know if I can come up with three specific groups/artisits.

12. Three things I'd like to learn:- how to be a good runner, how to fix cars, to play the drums

13. Three favorite foods:- hummus, avocados, dark chocolate

14. Three beverages I drink regularly: water, orange juice, odwalla mango smoothie

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:-star trek, clarissa explains it all, Ghost writer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home