The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

a long meme

Complements of Jim's blog!

1) How old do you wish you were? I am pretty content at my age... I can vote, I can drink, and I can rent a car. What more can a girl ask for?

2) Where were you when 9-11 happened? At RA (resident advisor) training my junior year of college. We were in a big lecture hall in one of the chemistry buildings.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Wow, I can't remember the last time I used a vending machine! I guess I would probably just be angry for about 5 minutes and then move on.

4) Do you consider yourself kind? I have my moments

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Thanks to my friend Kristen, I have had a lot of tattoo "trial runs" (give the girl a marker and you WILL have a tattoo, but I am still not sure. The real issue is that I don't know what would be so meaningful that I would want it permanently etched into my flesh.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Italian, I think it's a beautiful language!

7) Do you know your neighbors? Sadly, no.

8.) What do you consider a vacation? pretty much anything that's not work

9) Do you follow your horoscope? nope

10) Would you move for the person you loved? Ask me when I'm in love

11) Are you touchy feely? I can be, if I know the person really well...or if I am really tired.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract? In some things

13) Dream job? Own a bed and breakfast

14) Favorite channel(s)? NBC (The Office), ABC (Lost and Grey's), SPIKE TV (Only because they play Star Trek and CSI)

15) Favorite place to go on the weekend? My couch

16) Showers or Baths? Showers are all I have time for

17) Do you paint your nails? Sometimes, mostly in the summer

18) Do you trust people easily? Yes.

19) What are your phobias? spiders

20) Do you want kids? perhaps

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? yes

22) Where would you rather be right now? On a beach, with blue water, a gentle breeze, and the sound of waves.

23) What makes you feel warm and safe? Being at my parents house

24) Heavy or light sleeper? Heavy

25) Are you paranoid? Do paranoid people know they are paranoid, because maybe I am paranoid and I just don't know it!!!

26) Are you impatient? yes

27) Who can you relate to? I think I relate to a lot of people on different levels and in different ways.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples? you love who you love.

29) Have you been burned by love? Hmm... I have been burned, but I don't know that I would classify it as love.

30) What's your life motto? "Fake it till ya make it"

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? chimes and vibrate

32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!

33) Who was your last text message from? Liz

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine.

35) What color shirt are you wearing? Green

36) What are you listening to right now? "The weight of it all" by Matt Nathanson

37) Name three things you have on you at all times? My cell phone, lip gloss, and a hair clip.

38) What color are your bed sheets? white.

39) How much cash do you have on you right now? None, I just spent the last of it tonight

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Ummm... the cooked part?

41) What's your fav city/place? I have 3... Estes Park, Co; San Diego, CA; and Boston, MA

42) I can’t wait till . . . I have some time off work!!

43) Who got you to set up a blog? peer pressure

44) What did you have for dinner last night? Salad from North Star Market...yumm!

45) is missing. Good thing, one less question to answer.

46) Have you ever smoked? Nope.

47) Do you own a gun? Nope.

48) Tea or Coffee? Tea

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

50) Do you have A.D.D.? sometimes

51) What time did you wake up today? 8:00am

52) Current worry? What am I going to do next year?

53) Current want? that list is too long

54) Favorite place to be? my bed...sleeping

55) Where would you like to travel in the future? New Zealand... did you know you can go Kayaking with penguins and dolphins?!

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Who know?!

57) Last thing you ate? A cookie...frosted with love and care by Pete and Kristen

58) What songs do you sing in the shower? What ever is stuck in my head, recently it's been O Holy Night.

59) Last person that made you laugh? Liz and Amanda at dinner last night.

60) Worst injury you've ever had? When I cut my shin open in the 4th grade.

61) Does someone have a crush on you? I'd like to think so

62) What is your favorite candy? York Peppermint Patty!!

63) What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm still trying to figure out what I'm packing for lunch tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate, i love that life and death hang in the balance, but you still don't know what to eat for lunch tomorrow. love it! see you soon, mofo.

11:53 PM  
Blogger ashley kurz said...

packing lunches is the bane of my existence.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home