The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend highlights!

Here are the highlights from my weekend!

1. Celebrating Carrie, Ashley, and Hope's birthdays! (No, they are not triplets. Although, as Jeff put it, they are 2/3 of a triplet).

2. Playing "Imagine If" with my friends from Cleveland...Hilarious!

3. The joke wars: We hit this point in the evening when everyone started telling jokes. Some went over better than others. The best was Allison and Mike's dueling gender jokes (How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb vs. How many women does it take to screw in a light bulb).

4. Hearing about Ashley's experience dislocating her jaw. While this is not a highlight in Ashley's life, it was amazing to hear about the whole ordeal. Ash, I hope the pain is getting better!

5. Abby's baby shower: One of my best friends (and college roommate) is having a baby in February and her shower was this weekend. She is really cute and pregnant. I can't wait for little Molly to arrive!!

I hope that you all had great weekends too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Were ridiculous baby shower games played? If so, I want to hear all about them!

Also, I will be in Ohio in less than two weeks! Hooray!

11:15 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

You know, the games weren't that bad! The first game was to take Molly's full name and see how many words we could make out of the letters in her name. The second game was a BINGO game where we had to fill in BINGO sheets with what items we thought she might get and as she opened presents we could check things off! And hooray for you being in Ohio in less than two weeks!!!!! I can't wait!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

See, if I ever have a baby, I want absolutely ridiculous games played. In fact, part of me would really enjoy games that made asbolutely everyone, including me, really uncomfortable. But, I think that would be going to far.

We played a game at one of my cousin's baby showers were we competed to see who could get their ice cube with a little plastic baby in it to melt the fastest. In a word: perfect.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home