The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Rain drops keep falling on my head"

It is raining...a lot. It is gray and cloudy and wet. I would really rather be in my bed where it is warm and dry. I think on days like this, you shouldn't have to go to work. Of course, in Ohio, that would mean we would only put in probably 30 days of work per year. Well, stay dry everyone (unless you are one of my friends who live in southern California... I am sure it's not raining there. Say hi to the sun for me).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

I dunno about California but it's sunny, dry, and hot here.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

It's sunny and HOT here today. I loved the little taste of fall-ish weather in Ohio over Labor Day weekend and I want it to cool down here as well. Sadly, that probably won't happen until November.

Oh, and sadly I accidentally burnt some garlic last night and I can't seem to get the smell out of the apartment. :(

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we may have the sun out here in cali...but you've got buckeye football which cannot be replaced out here! miss you kate :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home