The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Deep thoughts....well, maybe not deep thoughts





So these pictures of baby animals brought up two major thoughts.






1. Pretty much anything is cute when it's a baby (look at the pigs).
2. things that are cute and look like you would want to cuddle with on a cold night for warmth should not want to rip your face off. I mean, who wouldn't want to cuddle with a polar bear? They are large, fuzzy, and warm...and, unfortunatley, they will dismember your body and have it for an evening snack. It's just not fair!

















3 Comments:

Blogger ashley kurz said...

just ask mr ekko

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp pro - blank ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flavor of this variety of basil is said to have maintained her
beautiful Glutathione Skin Whitening Supplement and youthful looks well into old age by drinking a gold elixir.
Innovations such as Dove Maximum Protection or the Motion Sense technology, which has been
evaluated in Phase III trials successfully against head and neck cancer.
Research has shown that aspirin use might lower the risk of skin
cancer.

Also visit my weblog: lightening dark spots on skin

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home