The everyday extraordinary

To boldly put my thoughts where they've never been before...on a website for the whole world to see.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

I am a speech therapist and I work for a lovely private practice in Columbus. I have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for!

Monday, January 30, 2006

New member of the family

I called my parents on saturday and my mom said, "you have a new brother". I said "You better be talking about a dog!" And she was! My family got a new puppy... now there are three. We had a phone conference yesterday to discuss possible names for the new dog. I got the official word today, his name is Shamus (It's irish). I am excited to get home and see him! I have attached some pictures (hopefully, if I can make it work), he's pretty darn cute!




7 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hooray for new pets and old ones! I approve of the name Shamus and now I want to travel to Ohio to meet him!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A PUPPY!

i have only ever heard "shamus" spelled "seamus". sweet name! the irish, you know. in fact, i am wearing my ireland shirt right now, which, in retrospect, is not a big surprise.

party on.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

Hey,

Nice dog.

I think I know you. Am I right?

5:02 PM  
Blogger The everyday extraordinary said...

Yes, Jim you know me!!! good to hear from you!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

consider yourself blogrolled my friend.

7:46 PM  
Blogger ashley kurz said...

aww i love little smitty!!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think Seamus can be spelled any other way. You Americans must be making up your own spellings now!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home